GasJack Compressor Specs
- V-8 design, G3500 high-strength iron block, patented compressor head.
- Cast steel counterweighted and dynamically balanced with five main bearings.
- Hypereutectic aluminum alloy, balanced and fitted with four special rings which inhibit slippage or blow by of fluids and gas into crankcase.
- Plate type concentric valve in which both suction and discharge functions are incorporated into one valve system.
Gas After Cooler:
- Air cooled, three row A.S.M.E. coded gas cooler with direct drive nonmetallic fan. Steel header with access plugs for ease of cleaning.
- Domestic Unit – 4,750lbs.
- Cold Weather Unit – 12,000lbs.
- Domestic Unit – 4 feet wide by 12 feet long with environmental rail and 1” drain connections. Cold Weather Unit – 8.5 feet wide by 15.5 feet long with environmental rail and 1” drain connections.
Operation Ancillary Equipment:
- All vessels, including the gas after cooler, are protected by pressure relief valves. Appropriate connections are provided for use of test gauges. Manual bypass valving is included for ease of starting and for compressor blowdown.