Our Drive to Zero
As a geographically diversified oil and gas services company and as a member of the global community we are committed to the safety and health of our employees and the protection of the environment. In addition, CSI Compressco is committed to improving service quality and operational processes, meet customer requirements and ensure customer satisfaction. We achieve this via our high-performance culture while providing best-in-class products and services, based on our “Dedicated to the CØRE” values of Customer, Drive to Zero, Returns and Employees.
We believe that Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) performance is a primary measure of our company’s success. We are committed to being an industry leader in HSEQ performance through the following guiding principles:
Our commitment to HSEQ is realized through the following actions:
- Pursuing our Drive to ZERO with no harm to people, assets, and the environment.
- Compliance with all company standards, as well as all applicable codes, laws, and regulatory requirements where we operate.
- Demonstrating visible leadership commitment and communication to ensure the health and safety of our employees, the protection of the environment, and service and product quality.
- Providing the necessary training and development to enable our employees to understand and perform the roles and responsibilities involved with their job duties.
- Eliminating or mitigating our impact on the global environment through pollution prevention, energy conservation, waste minimization, recycling, treatment, product design and control technologies.
- Ensuring systems are developed and implemented to identify, assess, monitor, review and control HSEQ impacts related to our business activities; conducting periodic audits and reviews of HSEQ systems and performance.
- Establishing and reviewing annual HSEQ objectives and performance measures to continually improve our operations, working towards a sustainable future.
- Promoting hazard identification to ensure risks are assessed, eliminated, or adequately controlled at a level as low as reasonably practicable.
- Continuously improving the HSEQ Management System based on applicable local and international management system standards.
- All employees having the ability and obligation to stop any work, job or task where unsafe conditions, practices, or at-risk behaviors are observed. Any form of intimidation or retaliation directed at any individual for exercising their Stop Work Authority is not tolerated.
- All employees and contractors recognizing that quality, safety, and environmental protection is a condition of employment and that they are responsible for their safety, the safety of those around them, and for the protection of the environment.